We’re hosting a 30 minute online prayer meeting on Wednesday 1 April at 7.30pm.
The meeting will take place on Zoom, an online meeting tool that you’ll no doubt have heard about lots over the past few weeks.
Meeting ID: 286 306 459
The meeting is password protected. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the details.
Note: the meeting ID and password will be the same each week.
How to join
You can use Zoom from a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone if you have an internet connection. Here are some very basic instructions to get you started.
Desktop or laptop computer
- Open your web browser and go to join.zoom.us
- Enter the meeting ID and click Join
- If this is the first time you have use zoom, you may be asked to open Zoom or the Zoom installer package. Click on ‘Open Link’
Tablet or smartphone
- Download the zoom app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the app and tap on ‘Join a meeting’
- Enter the meeting ID and your first name
- Enter the password for the meeting
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and tap ‘Join Meeting’