We caught up with our Pastor Ross Murphy to discuss the changes to our Sunday evening services. He explained why the Church had decided to make the changes, what they are, when they come into effect and how people can get involved.
From October 2014 the format will be as follows:
- Week 1: Toddler Church (3.30 – 5pm, an informal service with crafts, stories, music and food for parents and carers of children up to pre-school age)
- Week 2: Standard evening service
- Week 3: Youth service (aimed at young people in secondary school)
- Week 4: Standard evening service
- Week 5: Outreach events organised by the 20s / 30s group